Bubble Park is a water amusement park that features inflatables, situated on Livadia beach, in Parikia, in front of the Yacht Club. It provides entertainment for adults and children of six years or older. Bubble Water Park includes two trampolines with slides and balance beams, six launching pads, two climbing icebergs, rotating planet for six persons, one eight-person teeter and one four-person teeter.
Bubble Park abides with all rules. We kindly ask our visitors to read, comprehend and comply with the safety rules, and the lifeguard’s, as well as the management’s instructions. We, on the other hand, can guarantee your amusement, combined with action and physical exercise for you and your children.
Bubble Park’s visitors and supervisors must comprehend and follow the safety rules, the Legal Disclaimer statement, as well as resign from any compensation claims.
- Entering the park is the visitor’s or the guide’s sole responsibility.
- Entering the park without the Park’s wrist band is prohibited.
- You must at all times comply with the lifeguard’s and management’s instructions.
- Violent and non appropriate behavior is forbidden within the park.
- Visitors that cannot swim and children younger than 12 years old, should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Eating, drinking and chewing gum is not allowed in the park.
- You should not carry on you, or wear sharp objects within the park.
- Visitors under the influence of alcohol or other substances are not allowed in the park. Alcohol consumption and smoking are strictly forbidden.
- Accessing the park outside stated operation hours is strictly forbidden.
- Bubble Park’s management is not held responsible for the loss, theft or damage of items of any value.
Bubble Park Water Amusement Park
Livadia Beach, 84400, Paros, Greece
Mobile: +30 697 770 6075