Paroskite the Paros Kiteboarding Center is located in in a long, shallow-watered shoreline and sandy bottom beach, with perfect side shore wind conditions and it’s the ideal spot for the beginner, intermediate, or advanced kiteboarder or windsurfer. Paroskite is the official training spot for the PKRA (Professional Kiteboard Riders Association) world tour, GKRA (Greek Kite Riders Association) and is available and open all year long for any athlete who wants to train for the Olympics or other sporting event.
The Kiteboarding Center was the first IKO approved school in Greece with the finest and most experienced IKO qualified instructors. The kite school strictly follows the IKO teaching standards and conducts kiteboarder levels 1, 2 and 3. Our qualified instructors certify the level of our students with the IKO kiteboarder card.
The Windsurfing Center since 1993 has trained hundreds of windsurfers from all around the world, offers the ideal conditions for learning windsurf and is equipped with the latest equipment and technology from RRD, Neilpryde and Dakine.
In rare cases of no wind, there are many alternative activities to do here, such as scuba diving, stand up paddling, canoe, kayak, snorkeling, wakeboarding, boat trips and much more.
Paroskite Kiteboarding Center provides
- IKO certified kiteboarding courses and lessons for all levels
- Windsurfing lessons for all levels
- Rental of latest kiteboarding and windsurfing equipment
- Storage facilities
- Seafront Beach Bar & Snack Bar
- Nearby accommodation with partner hotel resort
- Shop with kiteboarding and windsurfing products
- Wellness center with massage and yoga lessons